Entertainment & Music & Moive

Monday, July 5, 2010

What is your SECOND favorite color?

Green is my first.



The second favorite would be blue.
HOLY lots of answers? o_O

Report Abuse



...IN POLLS AND SURVEY, yeah...

Report Abuse



red
black
black
pink
A rainbow made of colors not in the original rainbow
Silver
Pink
red
Blue
BLUE
blue
pink
Titanium silver.
pink
blue
green
my second favorite color is your eye color.
Black
gold
idk i cant choose between blue and purple
I like purple and pink for my second. My first favorite is Silver, If anyone really counts that as a color.
black
blue
yellow
First is TURQUOISE and second is PURPLE:)
Bluee.
Yellow, because its like a pale pretend green, and reminds me of summer!
Purple



Red being my first
pink :)
yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment & Music