Entertainment & Music & Moive

Thursday, July 15, 2010

How many pieces of gum do you put in your mouth at once..*?

Like 5-6. Not the Trident-sized ones, though. The Double Mint-sized ones. xD
the whole pack



so anywhere from 14 to 50, depending on the pack.
Always 2.
Usually one but once I got two full packs in at onces
One.
...One, duh.
one
1.
I fit a whole roll of Bubble Tape once. It exploded all over my hair when I blew a bubble and it was a waste of a dollar fifty, but it was worth it.
2 pieces always
None. The Nuns taught me that chewing gum was nasty.
4 or 5
1
1 or if my breath stinks, 2 or 3.
Now only 2, maybe. As a kid I used to chew the whole pack at once.
the whole pack when im bored or 2 or 1.depends.
5
1
1 and a half to three pieces... that stride shift gum is really good!
1
depends on the strength of the flavor



so 1-2 pieces
52 pouches of grape big league chew....and then i drown on my own grape flavored drool
1
usually 2, sometimes 1
2 or 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment & Music