Entertainment & Music & Moive

Saturday, July 24, 2010

If you had one wish, what would it be?

wishing for more wishes doesnt count
for people to understand me for who I really am and that I dont just follow the crowd........
Please delete Yahoo Questions.
I would have to put a lot of thought into that. And even then, I would be scared to wish for anything. The smallest things, could change the biggest things.
bring my dream to fruition. Destroy earth, send me and my loved ones away to di. I know what to do from there.

2 comments:

  1. Our aim to make search engine optimization (SEO) easy. We provide simple, professional-quality SEO analysis and critical SEO monitoring for websites. By making our tools intuitive and easy to understand, we've helped thousands of small-business owners, webmasters and SEO professionals improve their online presence.

    whatsapp link generator

    FREE SEO TOOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional & Affordable Website Design & Development Agency in US l Amz Web Designs



    affordable custom web design







    affordable ecommerce website design

    ReplyDelete

Entertainment & Music