Entertainment & Music & Moive

Monday, July 5, 2010

If you could have ONE super power. what would it be?

Star if you would want a super power.
well if other people had super powers, then i would choose the ability to absorb others powers. if not then maybe the master of time and space, or the ability to control things with my mind
Way interesting question! I love it and congratulation on best answer!

Report Abuse



and no this question didnt freeze, she worked her way up to almost 400 answers

NYC! I wish you could leave it open for 1 more day to hit 400 answers.. but well that was fun!

Report Abuse



invisibility



but it was a hard choice to make



how the hell did you get that many answers !!!!

your my superhero!
Fly.............or know the future...
flying.
FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Help with mine??



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
I could be invisible whenever I want :D
The ability to get people to answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
to fly effortlessly like peter pan does
to fly
To listen to people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment & Music